- 1 (16 ounce) package of saltine crackers
- 1 cup Bonsecco Olive Oil
- ⅔ cup Chilli Pepper Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Toscana Dipper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- To a gallon ziplock bag, add Bonsecco Olive Oil, Chilli Pepper Olive Oil, pepper flakes, Toscana Dipper and pepper. Seal bag and massage the ingredients to combine
- Open bag and place saltines inside. Reseal allow to sit for 1 hour, turning the bag over several times to coat the crackers with the olive oil mixture.
- Remove from bag and store in an airtight container.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!