- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 3 tablespoon Bonsecco Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Formaggio Dipper
- Devil's Mustard for dipping
- Chili Garlic Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place frozen tater tots in large bowl. Pour olive oil over and toss to coat. Sprinkle Formaggio Dipper over and stir to distribute seasoning evenly over tater tots.
- Transfer tater tots to a sheet pan. Place in oven and cook for 20 - 25 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with Devil’s Mustard and Chili Garlic Sauce for dipping.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!