This famous tapas dish, native to Spain, is the perfect appetizer for Spanish dishes. Fried to perfection, Patatas Bravas is a delectable ( and vegetarian ) treat that the whole party will enjoy.
Patatas Bravas with Smoked Paprika
- 4 cups potatoes, peeled and cut into ½” cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- Bake & Fry Olive Oil (tin 1L)
- 4 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 3 tablespoons Patatas Bravas Dip
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Heat Bake & Fry Olive oil in a large (frying) pan to 150˚C (300˚F). Fry potatoes for 5 minutes in oil. Drain on paper towels and allow to cool.
- Increase the heat for oil to 350˚F. Fry potatoes in batches a second time until lightly browned and crispy. Drain on paper towels. Season with paprika.
- Serve with Patatas Bravas Crème Dip.
- Patatas Bravas Crème Dip
- In a small bowl combine Patatas Bravas Dip, crème fraîche and garlic. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with Smoked Paprika and salt.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!