There's nothing better to warm up with during the holiday season than a big cup of coffee and cream. Adding a pinch of cayenne pepper makes this recipe a tad on the spicy side, and we love it!
Spicy Hot Crema al Caffe
Recipe type: Beverage
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons Crema al Caffè
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne
- Whipped cream for serving
- Combine milk and Crema al Caffè in a medium sauce pan. Heat until the Crema has melted and the milk is hot but not boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in chili powder, cinnamon and cayenne. Divide into four mugs.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Over 21 Version: add a shot of coffee liquor
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!