A Sunday morning necessity. Piri Piri Sauce is the secret ingredient that adds flavor and a hint of spice to the classic Bloody Mary. Cheers!
Spicy Bloody Mary
- 32 ounce tomato juice
- 1½ cups good quality vodka
- ¼ cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons Bruschetta Originale
- 2 tablespoons Piri Piri
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Juice of one lemon
- Celery, Spanish Caperberries, Olive alla Boscaiola, Peperoncini with Pecorino, Artichokes alla contadina for garnish
- Prepare the Bruschetta by combining warm water with the herb mix. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher, stir vigorously and chill.
- Serve in tall glasses and garnish with a stick of celery and a skewer of Spanish Caperberries, Olive alla Boscaiola, Peperoncini with Pecorino, Artichokes alla contadina.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!