- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons Crema al Caffè
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne
- Whipped cream for serving
- Combine milk and Crema al Caffè in a medium sauce pan. Heat until the Crema has melted and the milk is hot but not boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in chili powder, cinnamon and cayenne. Divide into four mugs.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!