This pasta dish is insanely flavorful and is ready to serve in only 30 minutes. Add another dimension to your pasta by adding a garnish of breadcrumbs, pistachios and parsley. Cheers!
- 8 ounces homemade, or dry pasta
- ¼ cup of Bonsecco Olive Oil
- ¼ cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 Jar Pesto di Pistacchio
- 1 Jar Artichoke alla Contadina
- 1 Jar Sunpomo Sundried Tomatoes
- 2 red chilies sliced
- 1 large clove of garlic sliced
- ½ small red onion sliced
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- chopped Parsley
- Heat Bonsecco Olive Oi in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onion, chilies and garlic, sauté until translucent approximately 5 minutes.
- Add drained Sunpomo Sundried Tomatoes and Artichoke alla Contandina. Reserve oil for later use.
- Add 2 – 3 tablespoons of Pesto di Pistacchio, stir to combine.
- Add 8 ounces of pasta to pan and toss together.
- Transfer pasta to a serving platter.
- Wipe skillet clean. Return to stove and heat over medium heat. Add in your bread crumbs, pistachio nuts and parsley. Stir until browned.
- Top your pasta with breadcrumbs and pistachio nuts.
- Serve and enjoy.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!