- 12 prawns, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Arbequina Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 mini peppers, seeded and quartered
- ½ white onion, cut into 4 wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 skewers
- Allioli, for serving
- Combine oil and garlic in a medium bowl. Put shrimp in a glass, stainless steel or ceramic dish. Toss with olive oil-garlic mixture, marinade for 10 minutes. Thread ingredients on skewers using a pepper, a prawn, an onion and a tomato on each skewer.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat and cook 1½ minutes per side.
- Serve with Allioli for dipping.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!