- 4 slices baguette
- 1.5 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 4 slices of Serrano ham
- Oil & Vinegar Tapas Trio ( Green olives stuffed with pimiento, sweet cherry peppers and sour pickles )
- Mixed baby salad greens
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 4 small skewers
- Heat a grill pan to high heat. Drizzle baguette slices with 1 tablespoon oil. Place on grill and cook oil side down, until grill lines are visible. Cut garlic clove in half and rub cut side over grilled baguettes slices. Set aside.
- Mix goat cheese with remaining oil and season with pepper. Spread cheese mixture over baguette slices, arrange greens on top and then top with Serrano ham slices. Thread green olives stuffed with pimiento, sweet cherry peppers and sour pickles on skewers and stick them into the sandwiches.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!