- 2 sheet puff pastry, defrosted
- ¼ cup Rouille À La Sétoise ( Spicy Garlic Cream with Tomato )
- ¼ cup Pâte d’olives vertes ( Green Olive Paste with Fennel )
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Unfold one puff pastry sheet and place on work surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough until it is 13” x 13”.
- Spread Spicy Garlic Cream with Tomato over the sheet.
- Fold each side of the sheet so that the meet in the center. Fold the sides again to meet in the center. Then fold one half over as if you were closing a book.
- Cut the dough into ½” slices and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Transfer to a baking rack and cool completely.
- Repeat with second sheet and Green Olive Paste with Fennel.
- Place in oven and bake for 6 minutes turning half way through. Turn the palmiers over and cook for an additinal 6 minutes.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!