The sweet and sour notes of Pomegranate Sour and Pomegranate Vinegar are the perfect blend of fruitiness to compliment your margarita. Add premium blanco or silver tequila, serve on the rocks or straight up, with salt or without- we guarantee this will be one of your favorite summer cocktails.
- ¾ cup premium Tequila
- ¼ cup Pomegranate Sour
- ¼ cup agave nectar or simple syrup
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Pomegranate Vinegar
- fresh lime, sliced
- Add all ingredients to a pitcher, stirring to combine.
- Serve on the rocks or straight up, with a salted rim or no but do garnish with a lime wheel.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!