- 6 eggs
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼” slices
- 2 onions, sliced into half rounds
- Pepper and salt
- Oil & Vinegar Grape Seed Oil
- 200g (1/2 cup) Aceitunas Cuquillo (Spanish Black Olives)
- 2 Sunpomo Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Atlas Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat a generous amount Bake & Fry olive oil in a pan and fry potatoes and onion rings until lightly browned. Drain in a colander or on paper towels.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Season with a generous amount of salt. Add potatoes and onion rings to beaten egg and press the potatoes down so that they are completely covered with the egg mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potato-egg mixture spreading evenly. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook until top layer is almost set, approximately 3 minutes. Flip the tortilla with the aid of the lid and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Preparation in the oven
- Heat oven to 350˚F
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Pour potato-egg mixture into baking dish and bake 15 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack to room temperature.
- Cut tortilla into small squares of 1 ½” x 1 ½” and insert toothpicks. Serve with homemade cuquillo tapenade.
- Place olives, tomatoes, garlic and capers and 3 tablespoons oil to blender or food processor. Blend until everything is finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!