- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Juice of one lemon, reserve lemon shell and cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons Orange Blossom Honey
- 3 tablespoons Bonsecco Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sherry Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Piri Piri Sauce
- Combine lemon juice, honey, olive oil, vinegar, garlic and 1 tablespoon of Piri Piri Sauce. Put the drumsticks in a baking dish. Pour lemon juice over and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350˚F. Arrange the lemon shells over chicken in baking dish. Place in the center of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. If chicken begins to get too brown, cover with aluminum foil. Cool chicken drumsticks in the marinade to room temperature.
- Serve with the additional Piri Piri Sauce.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!