- 4 pounds chicken wings, cut into sections
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Portugese Rub
- ⅓ cup Pineapple Pulp Vinegar
- 1 cup Piri Piri Sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Celery Sticks for serving
- Blue Cheese Dressing for serving
- Season wings with Portuguese Rub. Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill the wings, until they are golden brown, crispy and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a non-reactive bowl.
- While wings are cooking combine Pineapple Pulp Vinegar, Piri Piri Sauce and butter in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until butter has melted. Remove from heat.
- Pour ½ of the Pineapple Pulp Vinegar mixture over the wings and toss to coat.
- Serve with celery sticks, blue cheese dressing and remaining sauce.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!