- 4 slices baguette
- 1 tablespoon Bonsecco Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can of tuna in oil, drained
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Mayonnaise
- 8 Alcaparrón ( Spanish Caperberries )
- 4 skewers
- Pepper and salt
- Preheat a grill pan to high heat. Drizzle baguette slices with 1 tablespoon oil. Place on grill and cook oil side down, until grill lines are visible. Cut garlic clove in half and rub cut side over grilled baguette slices. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine onion, tuna and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper. Spread tuna mixture on the baguettes. Thread a caperberry onto each of the skewers and then insert into each sandwich.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!