This famous Italian pastry recipe is easy to make and extremely impressive. These delectable cannoli are sure to please your guests!
- 12 mini cannoli shells
- 3 tablespoons Pistachio Cream
- 3 tablespoons Almond Cream
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- chocolate sauce for drizzle
- In one small mixing bowl whip ¼ cup mascarpone cheese with Pistachio Cream
- In another small mixing bowl whip ¼ cup mascarpone cheese with Almond Cream.
- Using a piping bag, pipe each flavor into opposite ends of cannoli shell.
- Dip Crema di Pistacchio end in crushed nuts to coat.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!