- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 cups chicken broth, simmering
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ⅔ cup white wine
- 2 large leeks, white and pale green parts, sliced
- 1 (8.8) ounce package Boscaiolo Risotto mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (10.23) ounce jar Artichokes alla Contadina, cut into eighths
- ¼ cup Parmesan + more for serving
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Crack an egg into a small bowl and slide into a large skillet with salted simmering water to which you have added 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- Cook until the whites are cooked and the yolk is still not set completely, about 3 - 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water. Keep skillet with water on stove top to reheat eggs prior to serving. Eggs can be prepared 1 day ahead of time and stored in refrigerator until ready to reheat.
- In a large saucepan bring broth to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat, cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a large sauté pan or 3 quart cast iron casserole, until the oil shimmers. Add asparagus, cooking until tender about 5 - 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Heat butter and remaining oil in sauté pan or casserole until butter begins to foam. Add leeks and cook until they become soft, about 4 - 5 minutes. Add Bascaiolo and cook until rice becomes transparent, about 1 - 2 minutes. Add wine and cook until it is completely absorbed, about 4 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of broth, stirring often until the broth is almost completely absorbed. Continue adding cupfuls of broth allowing each addition to be absorbed before adding more. The rice is done when it is tender but still firm to the bite, and the mixtures is creamy, about 20 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, asparagus and artichokes into the risotto and warm through. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan.
- Serve risotto with warmed poached eggs over the top and a grating of Parmesan and chopped chives.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!
Others who enjoy Gourmet Food Lovers News and recipes from Gourmet Olive Oil & Vinegar include:
TastesOf.com - Experience Destinations in Style with Tastes Of
If you are looking for discount real estate in San Mateo CA
Baron and Chestney Real Estate offers discount realtors who are here to serve your San Mateo county real estate needs in the many cities, towns, and other unincorporated areas.
CyberData India is a full service information management company, established in 1996, offering a unique solution to each of our customer's needs, allowing us to enjoy lasting relationships with both government and private companies. We consult with each of our customer's prior to project inception in order to provide them with a cost effective strategy. Having been in the India data entry business since fifteen years does give us an edge over others.
Plumber at (214) 775-3900
Call now (214) 775-3900 for the Best Plumbing Repair in Dallas TX. Water heater repair, slab leak, foundation leak.
How to Sell Products Online
Learn how to sell your product online. Get tools, tips, articles, and advice on how to get your product out to your customers.
Over 18,000 homes for sale in Toronto, GTA, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill. Free home evaluation.
Click here for more info
DSC Truck Services is a preferred source for major mechanical and body repair work for semi trucks, van bodies, and tractor trailers in Dallas, Texas.
For more information
If you are moving from Japan and looking for a reliable Japan moving company, you have come to the right place. We have international shipping and moving services from Japan to USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and we can help you move from anywhere in Japan.
Do you hate spending time in Dallas brake repair shop waiting rooms? Have you been avoiding taking off work to get your brakes serviced? Call us today! We'll come to your home, school or office for Dallas brake service, morning, noon, or night.
Check them out
We have been serving the portable toilet needs of our clients in the North bay area since 1992. We are a family owned and operated business focused on developing successful relationships with our customers.