- 8 small tomatoes
- ¼ cup cooked crabmeat
- ¼ cup Gruyere cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Allioli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag thick cut potato chips for serving
- Cut top off tomatoes and scoop the flesh out with a spoon. Drain tomatoes cut side down in colander.
- In a medium bowl, combine the crab and the allioli. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet cut side up. Fill the tomatoes with the crab mixture and top with cheese.
- Broil tomatoes until cheese melts and starts to brown slightly. Serve with a decorative skewer and a stack of rustic potato chips.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!