- 1 – 8 ounce round of Camembert
- 3 tablespoons Herbes á la Provençale ( Provençale herbs )
- 3 teaspoons Arbequina Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Cloche á Camembert
- Dried Fig Spread, for serving
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove Camembert from packaging. Score the top to create a diamond pattern.
- In a small bowl, mix Herbes á la Provençale, Arbequina Olive Oil, rosemary and salt stir to combine.
- Spread the top of the Camembert with the herb mixture.
- Place the Camembert in the Cloche à Camembert and place in oven
- Bake for 15 minutes until nicely softened.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!