- ½ pound mixed ground meat ( pork, beef and veal )
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Romesco Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Orange Blossom Honey
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- ½ chili, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Oil & Vinegar Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salsa Brava for serving
- Aceitunas Cuquillo ( Spanish Black Olives ) for serving
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatballs and shape into 10 small meatballs. Heat a frying pan with extra virgin olive oil and fry meatballs until golden brown. Serve with Salsa Brava and garnish with parsley.
- Serving Suggestion
- Serve with Aceitunas Cuquillo. This black Spanish are from the Murcia region and tastes smoky with a sweet aftertaste.
Check out how you can subscribe to receive more 'Easy Entertaining' Recipes here.
Taste. Love. Share. Gourmet Olive Oil Vinegar this year!